I know I should be gardening... but I wanted to use my new little hedgehog - so just a quickie card.
The stamp is by Penny Black, it's called "In a Nutshell". I colored it with alcohol markers (Tria/Copics), but I think I like my Hedgehogs colored with Prismacolor crayons better. Will try another time....
This card is for Beate's Sketch Challenge, WSC49.
Here is the sketch:
Here is my card:
Recipe:
Stamp: Penny Black
Papers: Basic Grey Two Scoops; CS Bazzill
Accessories: Brads: Making Memories, ribbon: unknown; markers: Tria/Copics;
Tools: Nestabilities, standard and scallop circles
Thanks for looking.
LOVE THIS DIE!!
12 years ago
3 comments:
Sooooo sweet! I love this DP and your coloring is wonderful!
LeAnne
This is so so cute! Love it!
Thanks so much for playing!
Have a great weekend
Hugs and smiles
Oh my gosh what an adorable card. That image is just the sweetest! Wonderful coloring!
Post a Comment