Monday, July 21, 2008

Another Hero Arts Challenge Card

Where does the time go? I've been so busy that I had no time to update my blog!

My friend Josée told me last night that I was a bit delinquent with my entries! Tiens Josée, juste pour toi!!!

Here is another card I made for the Hero Arts interactive card challenge. This is a "copy" of the design of the card my husband gave me for my birthday.

Here is the front of the card. You can see the 2 folds....




Here is the card with the folds open:



Recipe:
CS: Fabriano Accademia Watercolour paper
Stamps: All the Stamps used are by Hero Arts
Ink: Stampin'Up! inks and markers.
Coloring: The flowers in the garden at the bottom and the butterflies have been colored with chalks (Craft-T Products)
I used stickles Diamond on the flower on the bottom left.


Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Arlene said...

This is lovely. I like the water colored flowers stampped.

Anonymous said...

Well it`s about time...beautiful card as usual.

Josée

trudelmj said...

Très joli, Louise!

Jacqueline said...

This is SO beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card.

More importantly, however...

WHERE ARE THE PICS FROM YOUR TRIP?

And the details?

Spill, lady :)