It has been a while since I've done a card for the Card Positioning System challenge. This week (CPS #116) is being sponsored by Bella Stamps. I should really have used a Bella Stamp, but I just finished coloring this Whipper Snapper Designs image, and it's pretty cute, so I though I'd use it. Besides, there is a Bella Challenge due for tomorrow, and I just received my new Bella Stamps, so I'll try to do a Bella card for tomorrow.
You can find the CPS challenge here.
This is the sketch:
This is my card - note that I have reversed the sketch sideways:
(Click on image to view bigger)
The image is Sofia by Whipper Snapper Designs, coloured with Copics and shaded with Prismacolor crayons. I have raised it with foam dots (SU dimentionals).
LOVE THIS DIE!!
12 years ago
5 comments:
Oh, ce que c'est joli! J'adore l'estampes et les belles couleurs. Bonne interprétation du défi.
Bravo!
CC
Totally adorable! Love your coloring and the buttons. Thanks for joining us at CPS :)
cute card and lovely colours.
Oh I just LOVE this card. It is so adorable, and you did a fantastic job! Enjoying summer?
Totally cute card! Your coloring is wonderful & I love the buttons!
Post a Comment