Today is my birthday and as a surprise gift, my husband and daughter have given me a trip to Europe.
I leave tomorrow for Bruxelles with my daughter for 6 days! What a surprise! I'm not at all ready so I must go pack.
I wanted to post all the beautiful birthday cards I have received from my friends, but I just don't have enough time!
Maybe I'll try to post from Europe because I'm bringing my computer!
Bye for now!!!
Louise
5 comments:
Bon voyage Louise la chanceuse!!!
As-tu des adresses de boutiques de scrapbooking là-bas? LOL!!
Bonne Fête et bon voyage Louise. Profites en pleinement.
Bonne fête Louise !!!!! Eh la chanceuse ! Profites en au max et surtout passe une belle semaine entre mère et fille. Quel beau cadeau !
Josée
XXX
Wow!!!!! tu parles d'une surprise!!!
Bon voyage, Louise, et surtout bonne fête!
CC
Hey lucky fish!!! Enjoy your trip. I look forward to hearing all about it.
Post a Comment