Thank you to everyone who left a nice comment on my post "A very sad day". I know it will take a long time to stop seeing and hearing Phoebe around the house... and I miss her greeting at the door the most... but reading the nice comments that people left (here and on Flickr) helps for sure. Thanks so much for your sympathy. I appreciate.
On a happy note, Marissa, Bobbie's Fiancee, celebrated her birthday this weekend. We couldn't be there so we took her to the restaurant for supper.
This is the card that I made for her:
Recipe:
Stamp: Stampavie
Cardstock: Stampin'Up
Patterned Papers: ??
Ribbon: Stampin'up Crushed Curry
Flowers: K & Co. (Ay Butler collection)
Brads: Dollar Store
Tools: Martha Stewart Border Punch, Nestabilities dies
Image was coloured with Copic Markers
Thanks for looking. Merci de votre visite.
Louise
LOVE THIS DIE!!
12 years ago
3 comments:
Ouien,pour une carte faite à la dernière minute,c'est beau en citron!!!
Beautiful card!
Beautifuly done! What blues did you use? I need them!! :)
Post a Comment