I had said that I'd be back tomorrow in my last post... Well this is a few days later....
I have a quick card to share:
![]() |
| Click on image to view bigger |
The cute little mouse image is by Penny Black. Is is coloured with alcohol markers (not Copics - I colored the image while I was on Holidays and I only brought my "Tria" markers. The pumpkin was covered with Glossy Accents. The spiders and "Happy Halloween" are from an Impression Obsession set. The spiders were covered in glossy accents. I did a row of "fake" stiches with a Copic Black fine marker around the orange "spiderweb" cardstock. The orange paper is from a Cloud 9 Designs pad and the black is from K& Co.
(I am entering this card in the Penny Black Saturday challenge here. The theme this week is:
Too cute to spook! )
Thanks for looking! Merci de votre visite!


2 comments:
Another gorgeous card, love all the little spiders (something I never thought I'd say!!) Thanks again for joining in with this weeks Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Love Beth xx
Fabulous cute Halloween card.
luv
Debby
Post a Comment