I was looking over my cards folder on my computer, and found some cards that I forgot to share before Christmas. A few cards that I made for a Baby shower. One for me and one for Julie.
Here is one:
![]() |
| Click on image to view bigger
The front of the card:
The image is the same as the previous card I made for another shower here. The image is from Taylored Expressions. The papers are from a Baby Paper stack - sorry can't remember the name.
Stamp: Jenn from the Moka Collection, Taylored Expressions
Inked with Memento Tuxedo Black in and colored with Copic Markers.
The dark blue cardbase is Blue Stardream.
The greeting "It's a shower" was computer generated.
The ribbon is white satin from Stampin'Up.
The image and the greeting were outlined with a glue pen and Stampin'Up Dazzling Diamonds Glitter.
The 4 pearls in the corners and the 3 little ones on the greeting are also by Stampin'Up.
Now for the inside of the card:
|
![]() |
| Baby shower card inside |
I love this gift card holder. I made it with a Sizzix die (created by Karen Burniston - she is a real whiz with Pop-ups and mechanics cards).
The front of the die says "for you", but Karen has instructions on her video here showing how to hide the words.
The cardstock I used is also Blue stardream and the Patterned paper is from a Baby stack and I forgot the name.
That's it for this card!
Thanks for visiting my blog. Merci de votre visite.



2 comments:
Louise this is a card "plus". Love the gift card holder on the inside!!
Oh this is fabulous.
luv
Debby
Post a Comment