The following 3 cards are for a class that I will be doing at Bonnidée at the end of the month. See Bonnidée's website here for details.
Just before I left for Florida at the beginning of April, I attended a show for Retailers in Boston and I took a class with Nathalie from Magenta.
So I did not create those cards, but was inspired by samples that Nathalie had and cards we made in class.
I will give the details after the class is over. The cards are all done with Magenta stamps and using water colouring techniques, 2 with Tombo markers and 1 with the new Tim Holtz Distress markers.
![]() |
| Click on image to view bigger |
![]() |
| Click on image to view bigger |
![]() |
| Click on image to view bigger |
I'd be happy to see you in class!
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Merci de votre visite.




1 comment:
Magnifique! Ma fête est le 14 juin!! HAHAHA!
Post a Comment