These are two birthday cards that I made for Amy and Josée S who are my friends and members of my SU Club. I have taken photos of some of the other cards that they received, but I don't have them all yet and I forgot to take note of the authors, so I will post them later.
Here are the two that I made:
Josée's card (not SU, except for the greeting).
Amy's card (all SU, except the pearls that are by Kaiser). The greeting on this card was inspired by something that I saw on Beate John's blog. I just loved the idea of placing the greeting in the small oval punch over the beautiful filigree scalloped lozenge. I created my own small greeting on the computer and punched it out with the SU small oval punch. The papers are my favorite so far in the new catalog - called Urban Garden, and in my favorite colours!
Recipes:
Josée's card (6 x 6"):
Stampsets: Impression Obsession and SU for greeting.
Cardstock and papers: Basic Grey patterned paper and Prism Cardstock; SU cardstock (wild wasabi).
Inks: Palette hybrid black and SU old olive.
Thanks for visiting my blog! Merci de visiter mon blog!
2 comments:
Both cards are gorgeous! I love how you switched out the greeting for your custom printed on on the second card!
Hugs and smiles
Ooooh, j'adore la carte avec le papier jardin urbain. Très, très belle, Louise!
CC
Post a Comment