Just came back from a very relaxing week in the Laurentians in a cute chalet by the lake. I had time to make 14 pages and a card! That is very special for me, because I had not scrapbooked in almost a year... I "created" many pages while teaching, but I had not made any for myself ....
Here is a view of the lake from the chalet:
Here are my husband Jim, my daughter Julie and her dog Piper going for a little pedalo "ride" on the lake:
We were lucky, the weather was great for most of the week and when it rained, we scrapbooked - well Julie and I, Jim read his book....
Here is the card I made, as a little thank you to our host for renting us the chalet. (it was quickly made with the few stamping spplies I had brought with me...).
Recipe:
Stamps: SU stems and ??, greetings from Sock monkey stamp set.
LOVE THIS DIE!!
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment