Friday, October 3, 2008

Beate Sketch Challenge WSC#

It's Friday, another of Beate's sketch challenge. I really liked this one, so instead of cleaning, I'm making cards... OK, so I'm posting quickly and getting back to it...

Here is the sketch:



Here is my card:



Notice that I modified it a bit (turned it sideways). And I did not put any greeting on the card, because I'll do that when I use it (in French or English, wlll decide then...)

The recipe:

Stamps: Penny Black Hedgehog
Papers and CS: Red Bazzill; Patterned papers, KI (from a few years ago). The white CS is SU whisper white.
The image was colored with Alcohol markers (Tria and Copics).
The bling is from Michaels.
Oh I also used the Nestabilities long rectangle dies to cut the image and mats.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Merci de votre visite!

Louise

3 comments:

Beate said...

Louise, that is so stinking cute! Love it. Love the image and love the bling.
Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles

Molly B said...

This is adorable! Yoru coloring is great. -Molly B

Carolyn King said...

so adorable!! love what you did with the sketch!