I did a card for another KWerner Colour Challenge (Color Inspiration #25). Love those colours - Certainly celery is my favorite!
Here is the colour challenge:
Here is my card:
Now that I see it on screen, there are a few things that I would change, but the challenge ends at 7pm, so this will have to do.

I did not use much of the ruby red, only under the dots of ther scallop and a little in the bouquet. This SU bouquet of hydrangeas is one of my favorite stamps and I love to colour it with my alcohol markers (Tria and Copics).
Recipe:
Stamps: SU Blooming
CS and Paper: SU Ballet Blue, So Saffron, Certainly Celery and Ruby Red.
Ribbon: SU Certainly Celery
Tools: Nestabilities circles and squares, Cuttlebug Embossing Folders, Fiskars Scallop Border
Embellishments: Making Memories Pearls
Thanks for visiting my blog, Merci de votre visite.
Louise
2 comments:
Great work on the coloring!
What a lovely card, Louise!
Post a Comment