Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Beate's sketch challenge WSC66 - Snowmen

I bought a bunch of Whipper snapper stamps this weekend. I colored them with my Tria/Copic makers. Put this card together with Beate's weekend sketch.

Here is the sketch:



Here is my card:


(click on image to view bigger).

I turned the image over to accommodate my 3 snowmen. The shapes were cut with Nestabilities. My biggest rectangle frame was too small for the image, so I used a trick I saw on Sharon Harnist's blog: before cutting, I put a piece of rubber on the snowmen's arms that were sticking out, so that they didn't get cut. Then I just trimmed around them.

The ribbon is, I think, American Craft. The bling is from Michaels.

Thanks for looking. Merci de visiter mon blog!

Louise

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah! c'est toi la coupable qui a tout acheté ! En passant, super belle carte.

Josée

Beate said...

Adorable Christmas card!
Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles