Monday, November 10, 2008

Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge WSC65

Here is my card for Beate's weekend challenge.  Jim wants his computer back, so I'll come back with the details sometimes tomorrow.


Oh, by the way, I had a fun session with my friends on Friday night - we exchanged stamps, this is one the images I got.  Couldn't wait to color it once I got home.  It is colored with Copic/Alcohol markers.

Thanks for looking!





(By the way, you can always click on the image to make it bigger!)

(OK, OK Jim I'm done.... LOL)

4 comments:

Scrapbookjoe said...

Coucou Louise! Je viens de retrouver ton blog,yé!
ta carte est très jolie. Contente de voir que tu fais toujours des cartes même si on a plus de nouvelle de toi sur le forum de scrapbook café. J'espère que tout va bien pour vous.

Josée :-)

Anonymous said...

Salut Louise,

WOW, I looooove your coloring. The card looks great !

Josée

Créations Michelle said...

Very nice cards! I just love your colouring.

Beate said...

Adorable card!
Thanks for playing!
Hugs and smiles