Friday, August 26, 2011

New cards... Yeah!

I know, I know... I'm not a very regular blogger lately... but I had lost my mojo...

But thanks to my daughter Julie, my best card customer, I got it back... a little...

She needed 3 cards and I made room on my crafting table (and that is saying a lot.... :)   )
and I got to work...

She needed a "New Home" card.  This one was mainly done quite a while ago and I just finished putting it together.

Click on image to view bigger
The stamp used is Whipper Snapper, colored with Copics.


I had the papers already cut, so I can't tell you what they are.

The red trim was cut with a Stampin'Up! Scallop Border punch.

The flowers were cut with a Sizzix Lilacs blossoms punch.  The pearls are Hero Arts.
I glittered the top of the flowers with a Sakura Quickie glue pen and Stampin'Up! Dazzling Diamonds glitter.

The colored image was cut with Spellbinders dies.

I did a fake line of stitches by the red border with a white pen.

The ribbon and card base cardstock are by Stampin'Up! also.

And since I didn't have a stamp for it, I wrote "A new home" by hand with a fine black marker.

I think that's all for now, but stay tuned I have a few more....

Thanks for visiting my blog!  Merci de votre visite!



No comments: