In my last post, I said new cards (with an "s") and only showed one, well here is another one.
OK I know, nothing for 3 weeks, then 2 on the same night.... (and I might even surprise you with a 3rd one... :)
So this is another one I did for Julie (thanks Julie I appreciate the requests.. :) )... and to get my MOJO back (after cleaning my desk), I listened to a Jennifer McGuire video and it helped a lot to get me going... so Thank you Jennifer for the inspiration!!!
Here is the card - a French birthday card...
![]() |
| Click on image to view bigger |
It was stamped with Versamark ink, then embossed with white powder.
Next, I colored the flower with Distress inks (Broken China and Chipped Sapphire) and sprayed the whole flower with a mixture of Perfect pearl and water. Let dry thoroughly.
(Notice that I did 2 flowers - for the second one, I only used the smallest flower in the center).
When dried, I cut out the flowers and glued the small one over the larger one with Stampin'Up! dimensionals.
Then I covered the center with tiny Hero Arts pearls.
The flower itself was applied with more dimensionals on a Medium blue Stardream CS cut with a Scalloped circle Nestabilities die.
For the card base:
White Canson watercolour paper (6 x 6")
Green CS: American Designs
Blue and striped PP: 8 x 8 Citrus stack from DCWV
The striped part was cut a Nestabilities Paisley die.
The label is also Nestabilities (Labels trio) die. The stamp (Bonne Fête) is by Stampin'Up (Quelque chose à fêter). The label was attached to the ribbon with a piece of plain string.
The ribbon is wired - Kate's Paperie (I got it somewhere in the US).
That's it for now!
Thanks for visiting my blog. Merci de votre visite.


No comments:
Post a Comment