It is so difficult to leave the sun and sand behind and come back to snow!! There is still so much of it!!! And it snowed this morning - just too much!
Anyway, Florida was great. I visited a few stamp stores while I was there (Diana's in New Smyrna Beach and Stamp and Deliver in Daytona Beach). I picked up some very nice new stamps in both stores. I got so excited in the Stamp and Deliver store that I forgot my Rebel camera on the counter can you believe! Luckily she closed right after I left, so it was still there in the morning! Lucky me!!
The card below is made with a new stamp I picked up at Diana's. I actually picked 2 from that series. Will show the second one later on. I colored with colored crayons (cheap) (no Gamsol or Copics - did not have anything with me). The background paper is by Making Memories (The travel series in a 6 x 6 pad). Cut the top scallop with Fiskars decorative scissors and marked the scallops with a black marker. I added the Prima flowers and brads when I came back home. The ribbon is from Michaels.




2 comments:
What a fun card---great sketch too!!! Glad you are back!
Welcome bacl ma chère Louise! Elle est jolie ta carte!!
Julie
Post a Comment