I recently found the Kristina Werner web site - I know, I know I must be the last one.... LOL.
She has a regular colour challenge.
Here is this week's:
The colours are choco chip, Pumpkin orange, kiwi kiss and very vanilla.
I felt that these were real autumn colours, so here is my version:
Recipe:
Stamps: Happiness always (Hostess set SU), Oak leaf - Rubber Stampede, Autumn - Hero Arts.
Inks: SU choco chip, pumpkin pie, kiwi kiss, SU Craft Very Vanilla.
CS: SU Choco chip, pumpkin pie, kiwi kiss, Very Vanilla
Misc: Tim Holtz Distress Embossing powder (on oak leaf), SU Eyelets, SU Kiwi Kiss/Very Vanilla ribbon, Scotch Foam Dots
Crop-a-dile.
Thanks for visiting my blog! Merci de visiter mon blog!
Louise
LOVE THIS DIE!!
12 years ago


11 comments:
This is beautiful Louise. The leaves look so real.
This is gorgeous! It will be a winner for sure. Love that sentiment font.
LeAnne
Very pretty!
Fabulous fall card! Love it!
Fabulous card! TFS!
very pretty! So soft.
tm
Wow, ta carte est magnifique !
Josée
WOW, this is so pretty!
Beautiful! Love that oak leaf.
Très belle, ta carte, Louise! Et la feuille est une belle touche.
CC
Ohlala c'est beau! Bravo!
Merci pour ton gentil clin d'oeil sur mon blog!
x x Marie-Josée
Post a Comment