Hello everyone! Tonight was Stampin'Up Club night. Another fun evening with my favorite crafting friends. (Désolée que tu ne pouvais être là Francine!) Thanks Arlene for having us - These little chocolates were delicious.... yummy!
These are the projects that we did:
This is a step card. Just love those. Have made a few already this week....Isn't the chef so cute with his tray of hearts! I saw this idea on a few cards on the web. I paper pieced his pants and scarf (I really like the effect this gives) and I put him on the Sizzix scallop circle.
Here are the supplies:
Stamp sets: A Happy Heart 111758, I (Heart) Hearts 118571, Voila (Chef)
Sizzix dies: Clear Circle and Scallop Circle, Dots Texture plate
Papers and Cardstocks:
Patterned paper: Sending Love Specialty 117153 (Occasions Mini 2010)
Cardstock: Real red and Pretty in Pink CS, White (heavy) CS for card base
Ink: Classic Real Red, Stazon for Chef
Markers: Blush Bloosom, Sahara Sand, Basic Black
Glue: 2way pen and Dazzling Diamonds glitter Punches: Word window and 3 hearts punch
Big shot machine for Sizzix dies.
The second project is a scrapbook page:
I used the new stamp set from the Occasions catalog (Vintage Vogue).
And I found out that the larger flower matches the Sizzix die exclusive to Stampin'Up called Bird and blossoms.
It is a little difficult to fit in, even with the Stamp-a-mig... I need practice.
I also need to get a photo for this - I forgot my camera at home tonight....
Here are the supplies for this project:
Stamp sets: Vintage Vogue
Sizzix dies: Birds and flowers Sizzlets (to cut larger flower)
Papers and Cardstocks:
Patterned paper: Sweet pack 117161 (Occasions Mini 2010)
Cardstock: Bashful blue and So Saffon and Kraft 102 125 CS
Inks: Close to Cocoa Classic Ink
Glue: 2 way pen and Pop dots
Ribbon: So Saffron Gros Grain
Punch: Scallop punch (Free Sale-A-Bration item(
Brads: 5/8” neutral collection 112533, mini brads
Dimensions:
Page in Kraft: 8 x 8
Striped PP: 2 x 8
Reverse for blue: 1 x 8 (cut with new scallop punch – free Sale A Bration item)
Bashful blue: 4 ½ x 6 ½ for photo mat
So saffron: scraps for stamping
Thanks for your visit - Merci de visiter mon blog.
I am currently looking for interested people to start another Club night.
So if you are interested in doing projects like those shown above, email me (louisecharlton@videotron.ca).
et ne vous inquiètez pas, on parle français dans nos soirées Club!
A bientôt!
Louise
LOVE THIS DIE!!
12 years ago


1 comment:
Wow Louise C'est donc bien beau!!
Ton chef cuisinier me fait tripper.Il va falloir que tu viennes me voir avec tes catalogues!!!
Post a Comment