In another company's blog, they were talking about and showing digital images.... I have mentioned a few times how much I love digital images... I've almost given up on Stampin'Up letting us having digital images in Quebec, but that's another issue....
Anyway, turns out that I own the original stamps of those digital images and while looking for the stamp in my collection, I found an almost finished card made with that stamp. So I finished putting it together.... The main image was plain green (the whole card was monochromatic). I colored the main image with Distress Inks using a little Tsukinedo stump for blending.
The little leaves under the image were made with a single punch of a Fiskar border punch. The base of the card was stamped with a smaller version of the same tulip stamp.
Here is the card:
LOVE THIS DIE!!
13 years ago


1 comment:
You used the perfect stamps (whether new or old) for this card, Louise! Love everything about the suble beauty of this card! xo
Post a Comment