Another card for the sick kids drive:
I got this image in an exchange with my friends. It think that it is Penny Black.... Correct me if I'm wrong...
(Click on image to view bigger)
I brought the image with me to Florida and coloured it with Prismacolor crayons. I colored the roses with a Glaze pen.
I wrote the saying by hand. I think that the patterned paper is by K& Co.
When you don't have the tools that you need with you, you use what you have.... I cut the 2 circles with 2 glasses... not so bad....
The gems are Kaiser Crafts. The ribbon is by Kate Paperie.
Thanks for your visit. Merci de visiter mon blog.
Louise
I wrote the saying by hand. I think that the patterned paper is by K& Co.
When you don't have the tools that you need with you, you use what you have.... I cut the 2 circles with 2 glasses... not so bad....
The gems are Kaiser Crafts. The ribbon is by Kate Paperie.
Thanks for your visit. Merci de visiter mon blog.
Louise


1 comment:
LOVE this little piggie! It makes me smile! Anyone who receive it will be so happy...thank you for sharing your talent!
Post a Comment