Remember the shower card I made a while back....? well now, I made the wedding cards...
one for me and one for Julie.
Here is Julie's card - I'll show you mine tomorrow...
Here is a closeup of the "bride":
The stamps are digital images by Philomena O'Neill (Phindy). Aren't they cute?!!
I colored the image with Copics, the veil is done with Stampin'up Heat and Stick, then Dazzling Diamonds Glitter. The patterned paper is Basic Grey Wisteria. The Glitter papers are by K&Co.
The pearls are Zva creative.
The Mr. and Mrs. are from a Wedding set by Inkadinkado.
I also want to say that I am entering this card in the weekly challenge on Phindy's Challenge blog - you need to have flowers on your card and use a Phindy's image. I think that I have plenty of flowers and the beautiful birds image is a Phindy's digital image.
I also want to say that I am entering this card in the weekly challenge on Phindy's Challenge blog - you need to have flowers on your card and use a Phindy's image. I think that I have plenty of flowers and the beautiful birds image is a Phindy's digital image.
Thanks for your visit! Merci de visiter mon blog.
Louise


2 comments:
Louise, this is absolutely so adorable - love the way you've done the veil! Very cute image.
Amy
Louise, love the image and its absolutely adorable the way you've done the veil and good luck!
Amy
Post a Comment