At the end of May, I attended a Stampin'Up event in Ottawa with my 2 downlines and a friend. We had lots of fun. We met in person the one and only "Andrea Walford". She gave a very nice presentation and did a few cards for us.
I participated in the Wow 3D swap for the event. Had to make 26 of the same item. I made this little bird house with a Stampin'up Sizzix die, the milk can. All supplies are Stampin'Up.
Here is my box of 26 bird houses.
I swaped them for 26 different items. I'll show them in a separate message.
I also made a few cards to swap. Here is my card:
And the big SURPRISE!!!: My card was selected as "Best swap card".
I won a $25 gift certificate. Isn't that amazing! I was so surprised!!!!
Thanks for your visit!
Merci de visiter mon blog!
Louise


No comments:
Post a Comment