A few cards I made for my sister-in-law Cherie for her sisters.... Thanks Cherie!
(My cards are always for sale if any of you are interested - just email me! (louisecharlton@videotron.ca))
So let's look at the cards Cherie chose. A few are repeats of older cards, but it was fun doing them again!
The first one is almost all Stampin'Up supplies. I redid the "black out" technique. (Not sure anymore that's what it's called.... You stamp a solid image on black cardstock with white craft ink (the embossing type). You dry the image with a heat gun, then you color over the white with Prismacolor crayons, taking care to leave a little of the white for contrast.
The second is a repeat of an Hero Arts card, using the watercolour technique with Distress inks and Perfect pearls.
The third one was done with new Stampin'Up stamps and embossing folder. (It is a repeat of a card I made for a swap at my Stampin'Up Club, but because I'm so late in my blogging, I haven't posted it yet).
Thanks for your visit. (and I promise I will be blogging more often after the wedding! - next week....)
Louise


1 comment:
I'm loving all the cards here! You did all the techniques and embossing so FABULOUSLY!
Post a Comment