Sunday, October 10, 2010

Little Mimi class - Cours de la Petite Mimi

I had a class at Bonnidée yesterday.  We did Christmas card with the Penny Black Little Mimi's stamps.  I promised the Ladies that I would post the photos of the cards.  So here they are!
Thanks Ladies - it was a fun class!  and thanks for visiting my blog!

J'avais un atelier chez Bonnidée hier.  On a fait des cartes de Noël avec les étampes de Penny Black et la petite nouvelle: La petite Mimi....  J'ai promis aux participantes de mettre les photos des cartes sur mon blog.  Alors, les voici!

Merci Mesdames, j'ai eu beaucoup de plaisir à partager mes cartes avec vous... et merci de visiter mon blog!

Louise


This card is my entire design (I already posted it last week....)


For this card, I copied the design of  card that I saw at CHA in the Penny Black booth.  The background is embossed in a grid, using the Scor-Pal.  The snowflakes are done with a white gel pen.



This card is not my design.  I did it as a Make n Take at CHA with Kathy Racoosin, who is now a Designer for Penny Black. Here is  photo of Kathy with her card.  You can find her blog here:   http://thedailymarker.blogspot.com/

Go visit her!  She is very talented!! 


Thanks for visiting my blog!  Merci de votre visite!

Louise


1 comment:

donna mikasa said...

Wonderful Mimi cards! How nice that you got to meet Kathy in person, too!