While I was in Europe, I found a little craft store named Crea?? (Ok I forgot, but I have the name written down somewhere...)
I found 2 cute "Marianne" stamps. Here is one of them. I colored it with Copic markers.
I made the card for a challenge at Caardvarks. You can see the details by clicking here: Caardvarks Holiday Die Cuts challenge.
I have a few diecuts on the card: The Poinsettias (can't remember the name of the company and it's not written on the die...) and the Sizzix swirls that I covered with Dazzling Diamonds. And I used Nestabilities to cut the image and mat.
Edit: the poinsettias die is made by Boss Kuts.
The greeting on the card is from a clear stamp set by Penny Black.
LOVE THIS DIE!!
12 years ago


2 comments:
Ta carte est superbe, Louise, comme toutes tes cartes !
Si tu peux trouver le nom de la compagnie des "dies" de poinsettias, j'aimerais bien le savoir car ces dies (sur ta carte) sont superbes ! J'adore les plis qu'il y a au milieu de chaque pétale.
Merci !
danielle côté-l
Danielle! Comment ca va? Tu n'as pas laissé ton adresse courriel... J'espèreque tu verras la reponsé ici....
Les dies sont de la compagnie Boos Kuts. Je les ai a htées chez Bonnidee, mais elle n'en a plus malheureusement....
Merci de tes beaux compliments pour mes cartes!
Louise
Post a Comment