What a beautiful Sunday morning!
I am at my computer, working on downloading the wedding photos to be printed and I am enjoying the beautiful sunshine coming in the window.
While going through the photos, I realized that I never really shared all the "stuff" I made for the wedding events.
So I'll try to post them one a time over the next few weeks (don't want to bore you...:) )
Here is the first one. It is the card I made for Marissa's birthday on August 1st. We had a nice garden party at her parents' house. Marissa is a dental hygienist and her sister had a beautiful cake done for her. So original!!
Here is the photo of the cake (and beautiful Marissa).
LOVE THIS DIE!!
12 years ago




1 comment:
Oh my oh my is she a beauty!!!!! The cake is so cool and your card is adorable!!!! I wanted to get back to you about the card on my blog. YEs you are correct..I did cut out the stings on this particular card. If it wasn't for a catalog I might have NOT done it. Thanks for your sweet comment and curiosity. Hugs,kathy
Post a Comment