Thursday, September 13, 2012

I have a new blog!!!

Hello everyone!!!

I have fantastic news!  My brother-in-law, John, is a web master (he creates and hosts great web sites for a living) and he offered to help me create a new blog.  I am very slow... but I finally got it done (with a lot of his help of course).

So I hope that you will follow me to my new blog.  I have a cool new address:

www.louisecharlton.ca

Isn't that the best address!!!

Please make sure that you enter your email address on the right to continue receiving updates from my new blog. I don't want to lose you as a follower!

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email me!

And if you want to contact John to set up a blog, you can see his website here:
www.johncharlton.ca

Again thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you'll visit me on my new page!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Bonjour à vous toutes (et tous),

J'ai des bonnes nouvelles!  Mon beau-frère, John, est un designer de sites web (il crée et maintient des sites web comme gagne-pain).  Il a offert de m'aider à créer un nouveau site.  Je ne suis pas trop vite... mais j'ai finalement terminé (avec son aide comme de raison).

Alors j'espère bien que vous allez me suivre à mon nouveau blog.  J'ai une adresse très spéciale:

www.louisecharlton.ca

C'est pas mal cool, n'est-ce pas!

Veuillez vous assurer d'entrer votre adresse couriel à l'endroit indiqué dans la colonne de droite pour continuer de recevoir les mises à jour de mon blog.  Je ne veux pas vous perdre!

Si vous avez des questions, n'hésitez pas à communiquer avec moi par courriel.

Et si vous avez besoin d'aide avec votre site web, communiquez avec John.  Voici son site web:
www.johncharlton.ca

Encore une fois, merci de visiter mon blog et j'espère vous voir à ma nouvelle adresse!



1 comment:

rede said...

inspiratif artikel