Sunday, February 24, 2008

Beate Weekend Challenge WSC36

Another fun challenge by Beate: WSC36.

My daughter Julie asked me to do a birthday card for a 1 year old girl. I found this cute stamp by Art Impressions in my stash. I colored it with Prismacolor and Gamsol (Merci Josée)!

Here is the sketch:





























Here is my version:






























Recipe:

Stamps: Balloon: SU (SAB 08 set), Little girl: Art Impressions
Patterned papers: Imaginesce Easter Paper
CS: SU So Saffron, Pretty in Pink, Die-cut-with-a-view Turquoise
Inks: Palette Hybrid Black, SU Pretty in Pink, Prismacolor Crayons with Gamsol, Sakura Glaze Pen (white trim on the dress).
Accessories:  SU Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon, Nestabilities classic circle and scalloped circle.
SU slot punch. #1 is Heidi Swapp chipboard alphabet.

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Dannette said...

Saw your submission on Beates blog for the challenge! Love the stamp, That is adorable! Great job!
Dannette

Carolyn King said...

This is soo sweet! Love the little balloon! Great job!

Anonymous said...

What a darling card! I love it.
Hugs and smiles