This is Beate's Sketch Challenge for Today.
I don't do that shape of cards very often, so I thought it was a good idea to try.
Used the gift stamp set from Stampin'up (Time well spent) and a saying from the new Sale-A-Bration free stamp sets.
Used the Making Memories papers that I have had in my stash for over 1 year...!
Here's the sketch:


Recipe:
Stamps: SU Time well spent; SU Pensées amicales SAB)
PP: Making Memories Cheeky Coll. Abby; SU Lovely Lilac, Whisper White, Bashful Blue
Ribbons: Unknown
Buttons: Dollorama
Punches: EK Success square 1 1/4 and 1 /2"; round 1"
Tag: Cuttlebug
Ink: SU Craft Whisper White, Brillance Graphite Black and Tria Alcohol Markers.
Thanks for looking!


2 comments:
What a happy and fun card! Thanks so much for playing with the sketch.
Hugs and smiles
Love the colours! It's so bright and cheery!
Post a Comment