My friend Francine T and I exchanged some images recently. I stamped this cute little mouse from Penny Black.
I did not put any greetings on the card, I'll just stamp something when I use the card... It is a small card (to accommodate the mini-mouse...), - dimensions are 4" x 4".
Here is the card:
Here is a close-up of mini-mouse:
Here is the recipe:
Stamp is by Penny Black (don't know the name)
Colored with Prismacolor crayons and Fragonard (Gamsol)
Cardstock is Bazzill
Pattern Paper is from my stash - All My Memories Couture (reversible - both sides used)
Circle and scallop cut with SU punches
Ribbon is SU Old Olive Polytwill
Bling are Rhinestones by KaiserScrapbooks
Stiching details and dots done with a SU white marker.
Thanks for looking.
LOVE THIS DIE!!
12 years ago


3 comments:
its so very, very cute. I love the colors. The coloring is so beautiful!
adorable Louise! I love the mini card--and that image is precious!
Hey, that's not fair, I want to swap stamped images too ! By the way, your card is gorgeous....
Josee
Post a Comment