There was a Bella Party on Friday night. I missed it, but saw all the new stamps! I will have to get some! There are a few challenges - since I love my Bellas, I will have to participate!
This is the first one I tried: The Bella Sketch Challenge_2.
Here is the sketch (BRSC22):

Here is my version:
Recipe:
Stamps: Billboard Bella (with words (You're the best), Print Works (Happy Birthday)
Inks: Palette Hybrid Black, Tria alcohol markers, Stazon Black ink for words; Copic Atayou Spica markers (for heart and flower in hair)
Papers: Basic Grey Two Scoops Ice Cream Parlor
CS: White Staples 110lb CS, SU Wild Wasabi and Certainly Celery
Accessories: Ribbon unknown; bling: My Mind's eye Bohemia; brads: Doodlebug Design; Scotch Foam tape.
Tools: Nestabilites classic and scallop rectangle dies; SU Ticket corner punch
Stamps: Billboard Bella (with words (You're the best), Print Works (Happy Birthday)
Inks: Palette Hybrid Black, Tria alcohol markers, Stazon Black ink for words; Copic Atayou Spica markers (for heart and flower in hair)
Papers: Basic Grey Two Scoops Ice Cream Parlor
CS: White Staples 110lb CS, SU Wild Wasabi and Certainly Celery
Accessories: Ribbon unknown; bling: My Mind's eye Bohemia; brads: Doodlebug Design; Scotch Foam tape.
Tools: Nestabilites classic and scallop rectangle dies; SU Ticket corner punch



3 comments:
Great Card, I love the colours taht you have used! In fact you have just enabled me to buy some Print works stamps! thank youxx
I really like your blog, please add an e-mail feed reader so that I can subscribe via e-mail. I know feed blitz and feed burner are two very popular ones.
what a lovely card - you've done a great job matching your colours to that gorgeous DP
Post a Comment