I told you in my previous message that Julie shared her birthday with her Godson Graham... so she asked me to make a special card for him (she is my best customer...!!!). He is turning 8 today!
So here is the card that I made with another Philomena O'Neill's image (Phindy). This card will also quality for this week's challenge (to use a Phindy's image and ribbon).
She only asked last night, so I did it at the wee hours of the morning. Normally this is not a problem for me, since I'm a night owl, but we spent the whole day outside in the fresh air on a Miata trip to the Sugar Shack with our Miata Club friends. I was so tired and kept falling asleep on the card... But I think it turned out OK (at least I am very happy with it...).
The image is by Phindy and the "8"s are Hero Arts stamps. The greeting was computer generated.
The image was colored with Copics and the patterned paper is Basic Grey Lime Rickey. The base cardstock is by American Craft. The buttons are old (by Sticko). The red ink is Real Red by Stampin'U. The greeting was cut with a Spellbinders Labels Trio die. The image was cut with Nestabilities Labels #8. The faux stitching is done with Stampin'Up gel white marker. And finally, the ribbon is retired Stampin'Up Tangerine Tango.
Thanks for your visit. Merci de visiter mon blog.
Louise


12 comments:
Love this fun card, Louise! your use of buttons and ribbon are lovely. Perfect for a little guy!
Louise, you did a wonderful job with the "Baseball Boy" image. I love your bright coloring and the papers you used - perfect for a boy's card!
Thanks so much for playing along with us on Phindy's Place!
Phindy
Such a great card for a boys birthday! Great coloring!
Better than okay-terrific! I do love this image and the card you made is perfect!!! Thank you for joining us this week for the Phindy's Place Challenge!
WOW!!! Another stunning card! LOVE your coloring - it's just fantastic!!!
Again: Thanks for joining :)
And good luck on the drawing!!!
{hugs} Sylvia
Dang...not only one but two awesome cards for the challenge!! This one is just too much fun!!! Great coloring! Again, thank you for joining us at Phindy's Place!!!
You're right to be happy with that card! Beautiful composition and lovely colouring!
Thanks for playing with us!
Hugs
Annika
Adorable image choice and card! Love it! glad u joined us at Phindys!
What a cute boy card Louise!
Just so well coloured!
Amy (its me from Ottawa)
Cette deuxième carte est magnifique aussi!
Merci pour participer au challenge de Phindy's Place.
xxx Anne-Marije
Another great card, perfect for a little boy!
Thanks for playing along again at Phindy's Place Challenge
Hugs
Anne
Awww, your card is simply adorable! I love this image and you've colored him perfectly!
Post a Comment