LOVE THIS DIE!!
12 years ago
SCRAPBOOKING and CARDMAKING. My blog about my Scrapbooking, paper crafts creations, and rubber stamping. Mes pages de scrapbook ainsi que mes créations de cartons et papiers.
Last month I participated in a Card Chain Challenge on Deborah Nolan's blog. I met Deborah on the HA Flickr group. She has been doing this challenge for many months now and this is the first time I participated. You put your name on a list on her blog. You send a card to the person above your name and receive a card from the person below your name. There are themes, colours, sketches to choose from. I chose "Grateful" and did this Thank you card that I sent to Hilde in Norway.
Card details:The background was done on glossy cardstock with Ranger alcohol inks with a bit of metallic copper.
The script on the background is by "A stamp in a Hand"
The cardstocks are by Stampin'Up, Tempting Turquoise and Bernuda Bay (to be retired in July).Under the background is a green shimmery cardstock.
The butterflies are by Hero Arts and are colored with Copic Markers. The gems on the Butterflies are hot fix Swarowski crystals.
The border was cut with a Martha Stewart punch.
The saying is from a Hero Arts clear set.
No comments:
Post a Comment