Monday, April 19, 2010

OOps another Grandma card for Amy

Amy just reminded me that I didn't post the card that I made for her to celebrate becoming a Grandma.  (it wasn't with the others on my camera, I mailed it to her...)

I used a digital image, by Philomena O'Neill (Phindy):

(I colored the ladie's hair black for Amy)


Supplies:

Stamp:  Digital image by Phindy
Cardstock:  Stampin'Up
Patterned Papers:  K&Co (I think, not sure)
Greeting is computer generated, cut with Stampin'Up Word Window punch)
Ribbon is from my stash (unknown)
Flower is Prima, the pearls are Hero Arts
The image was colored with Copics, corners punched with Stampin'Up Ticket corner punch

Thanks for your visit.  Merci de visiter mon blog.
(and Congratulations again Amy!)

Louise

1 comment:

Anita Rex said...

So cute! Love that image! I had to add your blog to my list my fellow Canucker! :> That's too bad no big American chains, I wonder why (i read that in the flickr stream!)