Monday, July 23, 2012

CHA SUMMER 2012

Just came back from CHA in Chicago.  So tiring, but so inspiring!  So many nice things and projects to see!  (and some very nice people too!).

I was so lucky... I won a prize in one of my classes (a nice Calendar stamp set), but I also won the Spellbinders grand prize!  10 Spellbinders die sets (I guess about $300 worth of dies).  Lucky me eh!!!
Here is a photo of my pile of dies... (and they are all new dies, not released yet...) Woohoo!

Click on image to view bigger

I have all sorts of photos to share.  So watch for my next messages if you are interested!

See you soon!

Thanks for visiting my blog.  Merci de visiter mon blog!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whow! Je suis si contente pour toi . Quelle chance !
Francine M.

dan said...

Félicitations Louise, tout un beau cadeau que tu as gagné.