I had the pleasure of meeting Tim Holtz again at CHA last week. He has such a great personality. No wonder why he is so popular!
So here is a photo of the man himself...
![]() |
| Tim Holtz CHA 2012 |
and do I dare post of photo of me and Tim Holtz!!! (It is a bit blurred, but I guess the lady holding my camera wasn't too steady... but oh well, better than nothing...).
![]() |
| Tim Holtz and me (Louise Charlton) CHA 2012 |
Here are a few photos of the Ranger booth at CHA:
These little spruce trees have been stained in the 48 colours of Ranger Distress inks. What a rainbow!
These are Tim's 12 days of Christmas tags:
There is so much to see in all the booths that after a while, it seems you can't see anything... it is very overwhelming...
I'll be back later with more photos from other booths!
Thanks for visiting my blog. Merci de votre visite.













1 comment:
Oh oui il semble très sympa.
Tu vas sûrement faire des jalouses!...
Francine M
Post a Comment