Here is another person that I always love to meet at CHA. Karen Burniston! She makes all the pop-ups and intricate dies for Sizzix. I tell you this woman's brain is special. She does intricate stuff from simple to very detailed (re her pop-up cake die) and it all fits together so well. She is amazing, ingenious and a very nice and funny person too!
Karen has introduced a lot of new dies at this CHA. They will be available in October. Hopefully, I can plan on making some classes with them. She has done many new Pop-ups and coordinating dies.
Here is a photo of Karen (demonstrating her dies):
 |
| Karen Burniston |
Here is a photo of Karen and me (sorry about my goofy grin):
 |
| Karen Burniston and me, CHA 2012 |
You can see all the new dies behind us...
Here are a few previews:
More CHA to come...
Thanks for visiting my blog. Merci de votre visite.
1 comment:
Quelle chance, félicitations Louise
Danielle
Post a Comment