I have 2 cards to share with you tonight!!!
The first one is a Birthday card for my daughter-in-law Marissa. She was looking through my cards a while back and pointed out a card made with this Penny Black stamp and mentioned "For my Birthday, that's the stamp I want". So, here you are Marissa, your own Penny Black "La Soirée" Birthday card. Happy Birthday Marissa!
Click on Image to view bigger
Details:
Stamp: Penny Black La Soirée 4163L
Colored with Copic Markers
Ink: Memento Black Tuxedo ink
Ribbon: Stampin'Up Pool Party Seam Binding
Happy Birthday: Lawn Fawn Sophie's Sentiments
Patterned Papers: Memory Box Viola
Cardstock: Stardream aqua
To place the ribbon, I pierce a hole with a Stampin'Up discontinued punch and just slip the ribbon under the patterned paper and through the slit. Then I just added a turquoise gem on the purse.
That's it!!
Thanks for visiting my blog. Merci de votre visite.




1 comment:
C'est tellement joli !
J'aime beaucoup le style moderne , fashion, de cette carte.
Francine M.
Post a Comment